The Order of the Arrow (OA) was founded by Dr. E. Urner Goodman and Carroll A. Edson in 1915 at the Treasure Island Camp of the Philadelphia Council, Boy Scouts of America. It became an official program experiment in 1922 and was approved as part of the Scouting program in 1934. In 1948, the OA was recognized as the BSA's national brotherhood of honor campers and became an official part of the national camping program of the Boy Scouts of America. Today, the OA is recognized as Scouting's National Honor Society.
Lowwapaneu Lodge #191 is the Order of the Arrow lodge of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Council. Formed by the merger of Amad 'ahi Lodge #542 and Acahela Lodge #223 when the Forest Lakes Council and Penn Mountains Council merged in 1990. Lowwapaneu is celebrating 20 years of leadership through service as one lodge.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Finance Committee Meeting
12.11.2013 6:00 pm
TM - Commissioner Meeting
12.11.2013 7:00 pm
TM - District Committee Meeting
12.12.2013 5:00 pm
12.14.2013 9:00 am
Executive Board Meeting
Council Commissioner Meeting
Merit Badge College Registrations Due
Eagle Scout Board of Review